Friday, June 25, 2010

Concerned?

Hello there. You're probably asking "Sam, why would you create another blog? This is just another bookmark to add! But because it's you I'm not angry, just a little confused. What's that title say? What's with this blog? Are you quitting the very popular, and very successful 'Rage Against The Jachine'?"

Fear not devoted reader, my days at RATJ are far from over, this is just another place to entertain you. That answers questions three and four, but you're probably wondering if I'll ever answer question one and two for that matter?

Merica. it's just one letter away from "America", and if you really love America so much, you'll probably be saying Merica (Pronunciation: Mare_ick_uhh) as the title reads. So what does it all mean you might be asking? Its simple; this is the blog where I will bring up why other countries look down on us. Sometime's I'll write like an over-the-top-conservative-who-will-never-forget-what-freedom-is! That my dear Watson is called irony. Other time's I will be writing like my usual self, very similar, in fact identical to my writings on "Rage Against The Jachine".

Sounds like a plan doesn't it! Now I might be criticized and be thought to hate America*, or that I'm too hard on the 'ol US of A. Four words: Freedom of speech dawg. That's in the bill of rights; if I did hate America (which I don't) then I wouldn't know that.

So from here on out you can expect to find some wonderful commentaries about Mareica. Thank you.

*or Merica

No comments:

Post a Comment